Anyone willing to do any of these with me is worthy of my love.
I need to learn patience. I have been struggling to find happiness and peace. I know now that I cannot rush this and I just need to take it one day at a time and to find myself. I wanted everything to happen right away and it was frustrating me but I know that I have plenty of time and that there is no need to rush and push things.
Thank you! I’m trying! But it’s so much more than just that. Thank you for the advice!
So I seem to be suffering some kind of break down. I’m sad all the time and always tired. I feel like I’m missing out on living my life which I never really got a chance to start. All I’ve ever done is work and do the responsible thing. I don’t have fun, I rarely see any friends. There is so much I want to do with my life and I just can’t do them because of work.
The only thing keeping me from falling apart completely is Rob. He is my rock and being so helpful. I am lost and with him is the only time I feel like I’m home and happy.
False- He is the greatest thing to happen to me. He is so good to me. I am lucky to have him. I don’t think I could have found better.
How to Play: message me with an assumption that you make about me and I will reply to it with whether it is true or false
Going to see the show tonight made me realize how much I miss performing, whether singing, acting, dancing, or spinning. I need to do something soon before I explode!
I saw The Addams Family tonight at the State Theatre in Easton, PA.
For anyone wondering, it was wonderful. It was adorable and dark at the same time.
I loved every second of it.
- Harry Potter: Tell us about a scar on your body
- Hermione Granger: What is your favorite book, how many times have you read it, and why do you love it?
- Ron Weasley: Something you're afraid of?
- Luna Lovegood: One thing that makes you different from everyone else.
- Fred Weasley: Can you do any magic tricks? What is the best one you can do? If you can't do any, what's the best one you've seen?
- George Weasley: What is the best prank you've ever played on someone?
- Neville Longbottom: Tell us an embarrassing story.
- Narcissa Malfoy: Do you have a good relationship with your family? Who are you closest to?
- Voldemort: If you were to create a Horcrux(s), what would it be and why?
- Bellatrix Lestrange: Have you ever loved someone who could never love you back?
- Ginny Weasley: Have you ever been in love with an unexpected person?
- Hedwig: If you went to Hogwarts, what kind of pet would you bring? (ex: cat, owl, rat, frog)
- Draco Malfoy: Is it better to be feared or to be loved?
- Rubeus Hagrid: What is your favorite mystical creature?
- Dolores Umbridge: Make a list of rules that your family (or whoever you choose) would have to follow if you made the rules.
- Lucius Malfoy: What is your most prized possession?
- Molly Weasley: What is the proudest moment of your life?
- Dobby: Who are you most loyal to?
- Sirius Black: Have you ever been accused of doing something you didn't do?
- Argus Filch: What's the worst job you've ever had?
- Dudley Dursley: How many presents do you usually receive on your birthday?
- Peter Pettigrew: Are you a leader or a follower?
- Cedric Diggory: Have you ever had a near death experience?
- Albus Dumbledore: What is the greatest obstacle you have ever overcome in your life?
- Minerva McGonagall: What is your favorite spell?
- Severus Snape: Are you a trustworthy person?
- Remus Lupin: If you transform into any one animal or creature, which one would it be?
- Uncle Vernon: What is your favorite day of the week?
- Mad Eye Moody: Who is the bravest person you know?
- Arthur Weasley: What do you think is the best "muggle" invention?
- Professor Sprout: What is your favourite class that is offered at Hogwarts?
- Nymphadora Tonks: If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be?
- Moaning Mertile: What is something that always makes you cry?
- James Potter: Would you risk your life to save someone you truly love?
- Lily Potter: What color eyes do you have?
- Professor Trelawney: Have you ever dreamt something was going to happen and then it happened?
- Mr. Ollivander: What would your wand look like?
- Lavender Brown: Who is the last person who texted and have you ever had a crush on them?
- Cho Chang: If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?
- Aunt Petunia: What is your favorite flower?
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.” —Rape prevention tips
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention
This is an easy one. I am very buxum and everyone feels the need to constantly remind me.
I’ve always wanted to go to a Renaissance Fair dressed as a saucy wench.
Once when I was young, I said something about how mushrooms were cool and kids in school started calling me fungus.
It was a short lived nickname thank goodness.
Makes me think of butter…..